Addison sitting on a tree that has fallen over at the park.

Addi likes to walk the trails at our park. It's really pretty in Columbus. This picture was taken at mill race park here in town

Every time we are outside Addi is looking for these So she can blow on it.

Addi is a sneaky little thing as well as a monkey. She is always climbing up onto the counter in my bathroom and getting into the lotion.

2 comments:
Oh, Janae! left you a comment on your old blog and never heard back from you. So... luckily I found you on Steph's! So, I will try this again. :) I have a blog too, but it is private, so email me at maria.cragun@gmail.com and I will add you to my list, "if" you want! I've thought a lot about you over the years. Would LOVE to know how you are doing!
Hi,
here is the link to our blog:
http://srcheneyfam.wordpress.com/
I have your family linked on my blog now.
It is so cute, you have so many pictures on there, I love it!
Robyn
Post a Comment