Friday, May 30, 2008

Jaxon 3 weeks old

Jaxon is 3 weeks old already he wieghs 8 pounds 10 ounces and is 21 inches long
We didn't think his eyes would be as big as Addison and Talon's but maybe we were wrong.

Addison loves to kiss her baby brother but then she goes on her marry way . She's not into him all that much. wich helps me out a lot then I don't have to worry about her hurting him






Jaxon is the best baby. He only cries when he's hungry or needs a diaper change. The rest of the time he just hangs out and listens to his brother and sister scream. Or watches them run around the house.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

He is so CUTE! I am glad he is being a good baby for you! I can't believe how big addi looks.. Can't wait to see them all in real life:)