Jaxon is 9 months old and so close to crawling. He loves watching Talon and Addi play and I can tell he wants to run around with them so bad.
My sister in-law Chelsea took these pictures of Jaxon when we were in Utah in December. He looks so cute. I Love him so much I can't believe how fast he's growing.
Oh Janae, how we miss you guys! The kids are getting so big. Jaxon is adorable. Spring IS on its way soon so hang in there. We haven't seen not even a hint of rain or snow in Clovis yet this year. So scary! We are so dry down here. It is not going to be good this summer when they won't let us water our lawns.
He's so big, Janae!! So I'm of the opinion that we really need to remedy this problem I'm having - the only one of your kids I've ever seen in person is Talon!! And that was forever ago! (And I can't stop using exclamation points!)
3 comments:
Oh Janae, how we miss you guys! The kids are getting so big. Jaxon is adorable. Spring IS on its way soon so hang in there. We haven't seen not even a hint of rain or snow in Clovis yet this year. So scary! We are so dry down here. It is not going to be good this summer when they won't let us water our lawns.
Miss you all,
ps, love the kitchen!
Holy crap, Janae....you have some of the cutest kids ever!!
He's so big, Janae!! So I'm of the opinion that we really need to remedy this problem I'm having - the only one of your kids I've ever seen in person is Talon!! And that was forever ago! (And I can't stop using exclamation points!)
Post a Comment