It seems like Halloween lasted for a week this year. I think the kids were in there costumes everyday. Talon wanted to be IRON MAN, Addison was the whitest Inidian ever and Jaxon was a little Tigger. Well, here are some pictures.
Janae! Im soo excited tawn showed me your blog. Your kids are so big and freakin adorable! Im stoked to be able to follow up and keep contact more with you now. Glad your doing so well XOXO
Congratulations on your children, I love their hair color, it reminds me of yours:) I saw one pic of you...you look great! And Colby looks exactly the same...that's a good thing. It's so good to see your blog, hopefully we can keep in touch! Can you let Tawny know I say hi...does she have a blog? Great to see your beautiful fam:)
4 comments:
Hi Janae! How fun! :) You coming to good old Box Elder for the Holidays? Next time you are in the area .. let me know!!
Hey I got a blog now:)
Janae! Im soo excited tawn showed me your blog. Your kids are so big and freakin adorable! Im stoked to be able to follow up and keep contact more with you now. Glad your doing so well XOXO
Congratulations on your children, I love their hair color, it reminds me of yours:) I saw one pic of you...you look great! And Colby looks exactly the same...that's a good thing. It's so good to see your blog, hopefully we can keep in touch! Can you let Tawny know I say hi...does she have a blog? Great to see your beautiful fam:)
Post a Comment