Saturday, August 2, 2008

Markell and Talon

Talon loved having markell come and stay with us for 2 weeks. They played dress up one night and got dressed in me and Colby's clothes. Indiana has a really fun zoo here. I didn't get any pictures of us there though. But we were able to pet the sharks and go to see a dolphin show while we were there. Of course we went swimming. It's the easiest way to entertain kids on a hot day.We loved having markell here and miss her already. Talon and Markell playing dress up


Isn't Talon so cute in his dads clothes

Talon and Markell at the fair
Talon and Markell playing in the kiddie pool at Cera Land


3 comments:

Julie said...

it was fun up there we went the zoo
and swimming and to the movies we
went to go see wallie. I miss you
and I Love you guys so ,so, so, much.
Markell

Steph said...

She can't be that old!!! HOLY S!!! She has grown up and is absolutely beautiful! I remember her in the car seat in the back of the car ...

Holly said...

Hey Janae, I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Jaxon is so handsome and looks just like Talon. Addison has grown soo much. How cute is she! I love her hair. I bet you have fun fixing it in fun styles every day. Hope all is well there. Is Talon gearing up for school? Brennen is itching to get back. I am putting him in Clovis Nazarene this year. I am excited about that because it is much closer to home. Tell Talon Hello from Brennen. Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Holly