Jaxon is 7 weeks old I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like the more kids we have the faster time goes. He is so fun. A lot of work to. He loves to be held. I am so grateful for my sling or I would never get anything done. He has bad sleeping habbits he wants me to hold him while he sleeps also. During the night I often wake up with a sore arm but atleast I'm getting sleep.

Isn't he so cute he is smiling now. we have to try really hard to get one out of him still. No free one's yet.
6 comments:
He's getting so big so fast!! And since I never said congrats, I'm saying it now. We should really keep in touch better. Love, your favorite Cali cousin. :)
YEAH, you have a blog too. We will put you as our friends on ours=) How are you doing? Hopefully, things are a little more relaxed this week and you are getting some much deserved and needed rest.
Linds.
Hi Janae, I found your blog off of Michelle's, Jaxon is soo cute and Addie is getting so big! We are in AZ now are liking way more than Clovis!
I think the cheeks come from our side of the family. They are good kissing cheeks. I think that it's the one of the trade marks of our family. What do you think? Give by daughter a great big hug and kiss from me. I love you and am so proud of you and Colby.
Love Aunt Julie
Don't look at the spelling on my last comment. It's dark in my room and it's late. Love you.
Hey gorgeous! You need to do some more posts! :)
Post a Comment